Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

This was AWESOME!!!! Love the BOSS!!!

I couldn't believe how sick this was!!! I mean it took me a little while but I finally got to the boss. Awesome!!! One question though... can the propellers be blown off so he can't fly? My friend said he did it... but I don't believe him. Also cool ending movie, what 3D program did you use to animate it? Maya, 3D Max, Lightwave?

Great Job Dude!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Wow what a great game!!!

This by far is one of the best games I've ever played on newgrounds... I take that back. This is the best game I've ever played on newgrounds. I got to level 100 in under 30 minutes, and it was really fun. I'm a little dissapointed that you didn't make this game online playable, but who knows, maybe you can make a Special Edition. Also it would have been sick if you added an actual quest mode with a boss at the end, but these are all thing you got to keep in mind for the sequal. I also found out how to edit your saving code to have the ultimate guy.

Here is PsychoX:
28373D2R2W330W2G.3.A.D.5.1.1.I.1.3.2.1.2.9.15JGL.1BFM.9D16N
.498H7.9D1BK.498H5.1RG9N.498H5.14V25.A.498G0.2.G.498H5.4.2.4
98H5.7.2T4X.1.1G.3.3.1.N.POJ.1.0.998.2S.TRU

He has a shit load of money(over 10,000) and a shit load of ranking(over 10,000 as well). Please don't call me a cheater. I figured out how to do this after I got to level 100. I urge you to play the game normally before you cheat.

Iron Chef Challenge Iron Chef Challenge

Terrible Game! Good idea!

It made my arm tired, and it wasn't really a challenge. If someone want to do something where you move your hand real fast up and down, they'll probably just go and beat off. If you added more elements to the game. Such as a level were you have to cook stuff and not let food burn, that might be fun. Maybe a point system or a time limit too! Also you could do a two player round where chefs go head to head. Pretty good premise for a game, horrible execution! Better Luck next time!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Best Flash Game I have ever played...

This is by far one of the best flash games I have ever played. I was just wondering how old are you and where did you learn how to program in flash (i'm trying to learn). Anyways what a great addition to a fantastic series. Can't wait for the forth game!!! Also I was wanted to talk with everyone on newgrounds, about having a competition on who can get the highest score in the monkey game!!! Anyways, GREATEST GAME EVER and keep up the good work!!!

Alien Lander add-on Alien Lander add-on

This is kinda tough

to get to the next level right click and press play! :P

Goatchrist responds:

aww, shut up cheater ;)

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Wow this is a sick game!

This is one of the best games I played. I mean the strategy in it is crazy and at first it seems simple but later on its crazy! Anyways I would have given you a ten but in level 16 you lose all your guys and that sux. Sooooooooo you get a 4! Yay! Oh Joy! You get a big old 4! If you fix the game I will give a higher score, but till then... 4!