Injections are fun! Injections are fun!

Not Bad at all.

I thought this bad boy was pretty funny. It reminded me of Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected cartoon. Keep up the good work!

Cletus the Fetus ep 32 Cletus the Fetus ep 32

What a fucking waste!

Holy shit dude! STOP MAKING THESE THINGS! They are total crap. I've watched a few of them and I haven't ever laughed once. Seriously! They are not funny. I mean it looks like you got some flash skills you just got to put them to work more. In the semi-words of Hank Hill "GodBLAMmit Bobby!"

Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

This was awesome...

Wow! for a random submission this was pretty awesome... Some of the ideas in there definetly reminded me of Pink Floyd's The Wall, and I also like your reference to Tool's Aenima Eye! Nice job dude!

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

Yes the wall is my favourite movie. Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands. And Tool inspires me always.

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

This was AWESOME!!!! Love the BOSS!!!

I couldn't believe how sick this was!!! I mean it took me a little while but I finally got to the boss. Awesome!!! One question though... can the propellers be blown off so he can't fly? My friend said he did it... but I don't believe him. Also cool ending movie, what 3D program did you use to animate it? Maya, 3D Max, Lightwave?

Great Job Dude!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Wow what a great game!!!

This by far is one of the best games I've ever played on newgrounds... I take that back. This is the best game I've ever played on newgrounds. I got to level 100 in under 30 minutes, and it was really fun. I'm a little dissapointed that you didn't make this game online playable, but who knows, maybe you can make a Special Edition. Also it would have been sick if you added an actual quest mode with a boss at the end, but these are all thing you got to keep in mind for the sequal. I also found out how to edit your saving code to have the ultimate guy.

Here is PsychoX:
28373D2R2W330W2G.3.A.D.5.1.1.I.1.3.2.1.2.9.15JGL.1BFM.9D16N
.498H7.9D1BK.498H5.1RG9N.498H5.14V25.A.498G0.2.G.498H5.4.2.4
98H5.7.2T4X.1.1G.3.3.1.N.POJ.1.0.998.2S.TRU

He has a shit load of money(over 10,000) and a shit load of ranking(over 10,000 as well). Please don't call me a cheater. I figured out how to do this after I got to level 100. I urge you to play the game normally before you cheat.

Iron Chef Challenge Iron Chef Challenge

Terrible Game! Good idea!

It made my arm tired, and it wasn't really a challenge. If someone want to do something where you move your hand real fast up and down, they'll probably just go and beat off. If you added more elements to the game. Such as a level were you have to cook stuff and not let food burn, that might be fun. Maybe a point system or a time limit too! Also you could do a two player round where chefs go head to head. Pretty good premise for a game, horrible execution! Better Luck next time!